Contract Cutting Our in-house machines provide customers high-precision contract cutting tailored to their needs
Contract cutting services meet the needs of customers who need "workpiece cutting for research and development" and "small volume, multi-product cutting, but who cannot purchase a cutting machine at this point in time."
The machines we design with professional expertise provide optimum cutting for every workpiece.
For manufacturers in the areas of
- Optical glass
- Electronic components
- Semiconductor packages
- Solar cells
Do you need contract cutting for any of these issues?
Issues with workpieces
● Ultra-thinness ● Delicateness ● Extreme thickness ● Distortion ● Curvature ● Workpieces that cannot be fixed in place ● Softness ● Workpieces to which adhesive cannot be applied
● Can't find a company to consult with about the cutting projects in development
● A lot of new products and sample prototypes
● Large variety of small-volume workpieces to cut
● Cutting needs that do not justify purchase of a machine
● Support throughout equipment deployment
● Support for mass production and short delivery times
● Cutting equipment is needed, but there are not enough human resources or space for deployment
● Test data on an actual machine is required in order to deploy a machine
Contract cutting examples
- Optical components
- Narrow grooves in steel
- Glass epoxy boards
- Magnetic materials
Available contract cutting (approximate values)
● Maximum workpiece size: 450 x 200 mm
● Minimum dimensions: 0.1 x 0.1 mm
● Cutting accuracy: ±10 μm
*For work outside these dimensions, please consult us.